Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No you can't teach an old dog new tricks




Okay this is my second stab at this as the first one is residing in cyber-space. I had it all typed and so pretty and then I was ready for the next stage...adding the picture of Gizmoe,and I pushed the wrong button.All gone! Thisreminds me of when I was learning how to send e-mails...hence the term hot tomale! Which I might say has been misconstrued for 12.5 yrs. Oh well that is another story. So this blog is different from the first because I don't have automatic recall and that would be boring anyway. This one is also going to be shorter, lucky you.
So anyway the screaming monkey thing we got in Spokane, became the cherished new toy of Gizmoe....too bad for the stuffed duck! She carries it with her everywhere, even outside to do her business. The only problem with that is she leaves it there. As you cn see from the picture(I hope you can see it) she is very fond of it,despite the fact that it is now a screaming amputee!
I'm finished. Now I will call Ron before I push a button and make this disappear.




White Elephant Bliss!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Monkey lost a LIMB??? What kind of people are you!?!

Matt and Terra said...

I'm so happy to see your first (technically second)post. Keep it up! None of Pip's toys have lost limbs, they just lose their inards when she rips the seams. Everytime I call I hear that screaming amputee at some point during the conversation. I'm glad she has a new best friend. The kitty kat was pretty sad. Keep up the posting!

Unknown said...

Great dog post. No screaming monkeys in this household, although every now and again Sarah will indulge me and make a firetruck sound.

Kevin and Becky said...

Oh mother-in-law...the world of lost posts. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted about Christmas/New Years/anniversary yet. Well, technically I have and spent 45 minutes doing it. Then...POOF...gone into cyber oblivion. Thanks for pressing through for Gizzy's sake.

White Elephant Christmas

White Elephant Christmas
Guess who? Chris, Sarah, Anne, Shannon and Marcus

Mother, Kevin, Becky, Chris, Sarah and Anne

Terra, Matt, and Gary